Notice of Non-Discrimination
Discrimination is Against the Law
Omni Family Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) nondiscrimination notice lists the services available to you and how to file a complaint if you feel that Omni Family Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way.
Omni Family Health:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact Omni Family Health at (866) 707-OMNI (66 64).
If you believe that Omni Family Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a complaint with our corporate office at (866) 707-OMNI (66 64). You can file a grievance in person at or by mail at 4900 California Avenue, Suite 400-B, Bakersfield, California 93309, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, staff are available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)