Omni Family Health
Our Health Center Safety Measures
What safety measures are in place to protect me during my in-person appointment?
At Omni Family Health, the safety of our providers, staff, patients, and visitors is our top priority. We are closely following all national, state, and local guidelines and adhering to strict procedures to keep you safe as we reopen. Below is a list of measures to be followed for your safety and ours. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Omni Family Health offers telephone, video, and in-person appointments.
- Face masks are recommended at our facilities for all patients and visitors over the age of two years.
- Providers and staff may wear a face mask and maintain social distancing unless a patient’s care requires them to be closer.
- Compliance with masking and social distancing outside of the workplace is strongly advised when recommended by national, state, and local guidance.
- Employees are required to report symptoms and are prohibited from coming to work with symptoms of illness.
- Hand washing protocols and techniques recommended by the Centers for Disease Control have been implemented and are enforced.
- Disinfection practices of surfaces and equipment are done at designated intervals daily.
- Patients with mild to moderate symptoms that could be COVID-19 are seen by telehealth and tested at our drive-through testing center so they do not risk exposing healthy patients inside the health center.
Please call ahead if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case, or are otherwise concerned you may have COVID-19. Please do not come to our health centers if you think you may have COVID-19, unless you have a scheduled in-person appointment and have received the location and guidelines for your test or medical appointment.
If you need to schedule an appointment or need to reschedule an existing appointment, please contact us at (866) 707-OMNI (66 64).