What safety measures are in place to protect me during my in-person appointment?
At Omni Family Health, the safety of our providers, staff, patients, and visitors is our top priority. We are closely following all national, state, and local guidelines and adhering to strict procedures to keep you safe as we reopen. Below is a list of measures to be followed for your safety and ours. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- All eligible patient appointments are done by telehealth, limiting the number of patients and non-essential visitors coming to our sites.
- Patients may bring only one support person to their appointment.
- Everyone entering our facilities are screened for potential COVID-19 symptoms and exposures.
- Face masks are required at our facilities for all patients and visitors over the age of two years.
- Providers and staff are required to wear masks at all times in our health centers and to maintain social distancing unless a patient’s care requires them to be closer.
- Compliance with masking and social distancing outside of the workplace is strongly advised.
- Employees complete daily questionnaires about symptoms and are prohibited from coming to work with symptoms of illness.
- Hand washing protocols and techniques recommended by the Centers for Disease Control have been implemented and are enforced.
- Disinfection practices of surfaces and equipment are done at designated intervals daily.
- Regular unannounced audits of our masking, social distancing, hand washing, and disinfection protocols are conducted to ensure compliance.
- Patients with mild to moderate symptoms that could be COVID-19 are seen by telehealth and tested at our drive through testing center, so they do not risk exposing healthy patients inside the health center.
Please call ahead if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case, or are otherwise concerned you may have COVID-19. Please do not come to our health centers if you think you may have COVID-19, unless you have a scheduled in-person appointment and have received the location and guidelines for your test or medical appointment.
If you need to schedule an appointment or need to reschedule an existing appointment, please contact us at 1-800-300-OMNI (66 64).