Job Summary: Under the supervision and direction of the Director of Communications, works closely with the Office of the Chief Executive Officer to accomplish the goals and directives of the organization. Responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of all projects related to the promotion of the Omni Family Health brand.
- Promote Omni Family Health brand by working across departments and within the community to coordinate events, and facilitate the purchase of print space, broadcast time and internet exposure.
- Assist with project development; prioritize simultaneous or conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Organize and track project progress and handle any issues that may arise, utilizing project management tools.
- Demonstrate creativity with a keen interest in creating and implementing cost-efficient and effective branding opportunities.
- Coordinate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders throughout event planning process.
- Direct event set up, site walk-through, presentation run through, tear down and follow-ups.
- Develop and maintain media and events budgets as directed.
- Assist with informal and formal market research, analyze data and report results as directed.
- May develop content and write executive-level reports and presentations on behalf of the organization in a variety of different styles and tones.
- Assist with project management meetings, compile information and conduct research pertaining to assigned projects.
- Participate in monitoring and maintaining quality standards for branded products and collateral materials.
- Coordinate with print/production vendors, photographers and other third-party vendors for special projects, events, etc.
- Assist and work closely with all corporate branches, divisions and/or departments in accordance with OFH’s policies and procedures and as directed.
- Maintain accurate files and records for prompt and easy follow up and reference.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multi-functions in proficient and efficient manner.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the health care delivery system practices through education, training or experience preferred.
- Must update him/herself with funding sources requirements, data collection, and have the ability to explain the services under different programs to the patients/ public/ agencies and the ability to train others on the same.
- Able to function independently and create his/her own initiative to progress and succeed.
- Must be alert and respect confidentiality of information of all types “General personnel, and/or patient related information.”
- Promotes and believes in OFH mission statement.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, sex, disability or economic status.
- HIPAA compliance - Responsible for staying abreast of and in compliance with all HIPAA regulations and requirements. Treats all member information confidential.
- Compliance - Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- QA/QI - Participate in QA/QI activities and contribute towards the overall performance improvement of the organization.
- IT - Required to learn and use the Electronic Health Record and Practice Electronic System and its components. As required by the job functions and highlighted in the Policies and Procedures. These components include NextGen, PMS, QSI and other electronic features, as they are developed and implemented, as applicable to work environment.
- All employees will participate in Patient Centered Health Home Model at Omni Family Health.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Experience will be considered in lieu of degree on a case by case basis.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ administrative experience, with experience in media, communications or marketing preferred.
- Experience in supervision preferred.
- Project Management training preferred.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Must possess exceptional writing proficiency including impeccable spelling, grammar, content and organization.
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
- Emotional maturity.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving, with strong decision making capability.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needed.
Responsible To: Director of Communications
Classification: Full or Part Time Position, Exempt