Location: Corporate – Administration Bakersfield
Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Director and in accordance with Omni Family Health (OFH) Policies and Procedures, this position is responsible for facilitating the Provider recruitment process during the pre/post interview hiring and on-boarding process. Acts as a liaison between the site, and the provider during the interview process and educating candidates on OFH services, processes, the organization and the community. Provide or coordinate staff training and development and organizes social functions and other employee benefits and recognition awards for the company as requested.
- Act as the primary liaison and provide consultation/education during the pre-interview process to answer questions, provide facility and community information, and facilitate contact between candidates and provider leaders. Provide consistent communication on the candidate, itinerary development, market conditions and recruitment plans. Identify and monitor issues to be proactive in determining a plan and provide the site feedback on problem solving tactics. Ensure the process is efficient and effective, and the interview is comprehensive.
- Identify the physician’s family needs, researche as needed, provide community tours and educate the family accordingly.
- Develop, coordinate, and schedule site visits, itineraries and interviews for candidates. In conjunction with operational and medical chiefs, ensure cultural and skill fit in the assessment of provider candidates.
- Accompany the candidate on the interview, provide feedback post-visit, obtain feedback from the executive team and the candidates to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the visit.
- Work with medical chiefs to develop and maintain written practice descriptions to capture/summarize each provider practice opportunity, information on the current practicing providers, and on the community in which the practice is based. Brand and sell OFH as an organization as well as the services and programs provided across the system. Display the organization’s best of practice processes/services to ensure a comprehensive and consistent presentation of the organization to our candidates.
- Monitor credentialing, privileging and licensing with Chief Human Resources Officer and Credentialing Manager to ensure that the process moves effectively and timely after an offer is made/accepted. Monitor for potential gaps that slow down the process and facilitate solutions ensuring appropriate information is provided.
- Facilitate and coordinate the on-boarding process with leadership, the providers, and HR Provider recruitment team to ensure a successful transition. Assist HR, site and provider leadership in coordinating the site orientation process and elicit feedback on process. Follow the provider post hire to ensure a smooth transition, answer all questions, resolve issues, address family and provider needs, facilitate any additional communications, and solicit feedback on the practice as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating VISA documentation for immigration compliance and OFH updates.
- May participate in the development of provider requirement marketing and collateral materials.
- Responsible for sending out welcome packages and letters to new OFH Providers.
- Perform clerical functions such as creating letters and memos, create and maintain spreadsheets and distributes correspondence to staff and business partners.
- Provide or coordinate staff training and development with HR Director direction.
- Organize social functions for the company (i.e. Employee Appreciation ) as requested.
- Organize other employee benefits and recognition awards.
- Help to document activities prior to and during the events for internal and external communications.
- Assist with negotiations for location contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies, equipment and signage, and ensure appropriate décor to meet quality and Brand expectations.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help executive staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Promote and believe in Omni Family Health mission statement.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Occasional Evenings and Weekends may be required.
- Travel required 0-25%
- HIPAA compliance – Responsible for maintaining abreast of and in compliance with all HIPAA regulations and requirements. Treat all member information confidential.
- Compliance – Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- QA/QI – Participate in QA/QI activities and contribute towards the overall performance improvement of the organization.
- IT – Required to learn and use the EHR/EOHR (Medical Practice Electronic System) and its components. As required by the job functions and highlighted in the Policies and Procedures. These components include NextGen, PMS, QSI and other electronic features, as they are developed and implemented, as applicable to work environment.
- All employees will participate in Patient Centered Health Home Model at Omni Family Health.
Qualifications: Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or other related field is preferred (appropriate experience can be substituted for education). Four or more years experience in human resources, marketing, public relations or communications that include experience in developing relationships with providers. Experience working with providers or high-level professionals preferred.
- Three to five years (3-5) experience in Provider recruitment or related provider relations activities preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare recruiting preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in creating effective relationships with providers.
- Skills in evaluating, addressing, and providing resolutions to complex issues and challenges.
- Manage sensitive and confidential material.
- Skills in recognizing potentially problematic issues, understanding the ramifications and problem solving for effective resolution.
- Knowledge of geographic area served to provide guidance to providers and their families on the community and surrounding areas.
- Advanced knowledge of state and federal employment laws impacting the recruitment function, human resources and the overall implications to the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact leadership, providers and various departments to provide consulting and guidance, identify needs and gaps, provide problem resolution, elicit feedback and coordinate processes.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent negotiation and effective organizational skills and priority-setting.
- Skills and experience leading and/or coordinating projects including timeline development, implementation and evaluation.
- Skills in serving as a resource and providing guidance to others.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office or similar products. Knowledge of office procedures, word processing and computer software is required.
- Excellent customer service, phone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with attention to detail and the ability to audit one’s own work. Ability to meet deadlines and possess time management skills with minimal supervision.
Responsible To: Human Resources Director
Classification: Full Time Position, Exempt