Location: Corporate Administration - Bakersfield Job Summary: Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources and OFH policies and procedures, he/she will assist in performing personnel functions to include but not limited to: recruitment, maintenance and update of personnel files, credentialing, and other related administrative duties or tasks as directed by the Director of Human Resources.
- Assist in recruitment process:
- Advertisement placement
- Interview Arrangements
- Physical Appointments
- Reference verification
- Assist in drafting any submission of acceptance or rejection letters as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Assist in timely documented follow up with applicants.
- Assist in updating and completion of filing system as well as employee database for personnel records in accordance with polices and procedures.
- Assist in the completion of all documentation and correspondence prior to the starting date of new employees.
- Assist in organizing social functions for the company (i.e. employee picnic, etc.).
- Assist in organizing other employee benefits and recognition awards.
- May be required to assist in submitting and updating credentialing documents to all necessary agencies for providers prior to their start date.
- May be required to assist in submission of hospital privileges documentation to necessary agencies such that providers may see patients at.
- Perform clerical functions, type letters and memos, posts and distributes correspondence, as directed by the Director of Human Resources.
- Assist in updating bulletin boards with regulations required as well as post all vacant position and emergency employment policies at all times.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the Human Resources Director
- HIPAA compliance – responsible for maintaining abreast of and in compliance with all HIPAA regulations and requirements. Treats all member information confidential.
- Compliance – Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- QA/QI – Participate in QA/QI activities and contribute towards the overall performance improvement of the organization.
- IT – Required learning and using the Electronic Health Records and Practice Electronic System and its components. As required by the job functions and highlighted in the Policies and Procedures.
- All employees will participate in Patient Centered Health Home Model at Omni Family Health.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- High school diploma with additional training courses/seminars related to the Personnel Management; and Personnel functions, evaluation of training, experience and certificates will be based on one to one basis. Two-year college degree (Associate Degree) will substitute for one year of experience.
- Ability to type accurately as a speed of at least 45 WPM.
- Posses effective communication skills to be able to assist with correspondence.
- Knowledge of safety and confidentiality requirements.
- Self-starter and able to work under pressure.
Responsible To: Director of Human Resources
Classification: Full or Part Time Position, Non- Exempt