Location: Administration – Bakersfield Corporate
Job Summary: Under the supervision and direction of the Executive Assistant to the CEO and Director of Special Projects, works closely with the Administrative Team to accomplish the goals and directives of the organization. Handles special projects with a high level of confidentiality, detail and professionalism. Performs other related work.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that may arise, utilizing project management tools. Work closely and effectively to ensure the Administrative Team Members are well informed of new and/or existing projects and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Assist with project development; prioritize simultaneous or conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Develop content and write executive-level reports on behalf of the organization in a variety of different styles and tones.
- Assist with project management meetings, compile information and conduct research pertaining to assigned special projects.
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to prepare board reports, proposals, presentations and other special writing projects.
- Assist and work closely with all corporate branches, divisions and/or departments in accordance with OFH’s policies and procedures and as directed by the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Responsible for organizational functions and general meeting support: including arranging meeting space, preparing agendas, tracking follow-up and securing food and supplies as needed.
- Type and proofread a wide variety of reports, letters, memoranda and correspondence and independently compose correspondence and reports related to an assigned area of responsibility.
- May plan or assist in the planning of internal and external events including Management Team meetings, trips and annual leadership meetings. May track vacation schedules of corporate employees for the purpose of use by the Executive Assistant to the CEO or the Chief Executive Officer.
- Create and maintain reports and presentations as directed.
- Maintain accurate files and records for easy follow up.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as the Executive Assistant to the CEO may assign from time to time.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multi-functions in proficient and efficient manner.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the health care delivery system practices through education, training or experience preferred.
- Must update him/herself with funding sources requirements, data collection, and have the ability to explain the services under different programs to the patients/ public/ agencies and the ability to train others on the same.
- Able to function independently and create his/her own initiative to progress and succeed.
- Must be alert and respect confidentiality of information of all types “General personnel, and/or patient related information.”
- Promotes and believes in OFH mission statement.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, sex, disability or economic status.
- HIPAA compliance – Responsible for staying abreast of and in compliance with all HIPAA regulations and requirements. Treats all member information confidential.
- Compliance – Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- QA/QI – Participate in QA/QI activities and contribute towards the overall performance improvement of the organization.
- IT – Required to learn and use the Electronic Health Record and Practice Electronic System and its components. As required by the job functions and highlighted in the Policies and Procedures. These components include NextGen, PMS, QSI and other electronic features, as they are developed and implemented, as applicable to work environment.
- All employees will participate in Patient Centered Health Home Model at Omni Family Health.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Experience will be considered in lieu of degree on a case by case basis.
- Minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience, with experience in supervision preferred.
- Minimum 1 year assisting C-level executives desired.
- Project Management training preferred.
- Must possess exceptional writing proficiency including impeccable spelling, grammar, content and organization.
- Superior \ multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving, with strong decision making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needed.
Responsible To: Executive Assistant to CEO and Director of Special Projects Manager
Classification: Full or Part Time Position, Exempt