Corporate Administration- Bakersfield
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Director of Finance, performs administrative work, typing, filing, answering the telephone, prepare the outgoing A/P / invoices, and keep track of office supplies inventory. Perform other related clerical tasks as required or directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Types and files monthly invoices, loans, leases and contracts as required by the funding agencies.
- Establish a complete filing system whereby all correspondence coming in or going out is controlled and filing properly for future use and easy location when needed.
- Answer the phone, give information when directed to do so, refer calls to the correct personnel.
- Operates variety of duplicating or photocopy equipment, collate and assemble duplicated materials and assure that this equipment is in good working condition, by scheduling for periodic maintenance and cleaning.
- Responsible for logging cash receipts and OFH check log and review with the bank statement.
- May be required to produce statistical reports and other reports as directed by the Accounting Manager.
- Responsible for assigning receipt books and forms to all sites and keeping track of all receipt books and their numbers on a log.
- Responsible for all leases, loan contracts, monthly invoices and direct deposit log.
- Responsible for depositing cash and checks from all the sites into our Bank in town.
- Practice good housekeeping habits in offices and other duties as assigned.
- HIPAA compliance – responsible for maintaining abreast of and in compliance with all H.I.P.A.A. regulations and requirements. Treats all member information confidential.
- Compliance – Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- QA/QI – Participate in QA/QI activities and contribute towards the overall performance improvement of the organization.
- IT – Required to learn and use the EHR/EOHR (Medical Practice Electronic System) and its components. As required by the job functions and highlighted in the Policies and Procedures.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One to two years of experience in clerical and secretarial work in a similar set up.
- Knowledge of office procedures and basic filing systems.
- Ability to type accurately at a speed of at least 45 WPM.
- Ability to operate and keep up office machines.
- Must be able to take responsibility and function under pressure.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish helpful but not required.
- A public relation skill with the public and staff is very important.
- Promotes and believes in OFH mission statement.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious and economic status.
Responsible To: Director of Finance
Classification: Full or Part Time Position, Non-exempt