Discover Omni Family Health
Omni Family Health is a network of state of the art health centers located throughout Kern County. Since 1978, Omni Family Health has provided quality healthcare services in the communities of Buttonwillow, Lost Hills, Wasco, Taft, Delano, Shafter, Ridgecrest, Tehachapi and Bakersfield. Omni Family Health operates in sixteen medical sites, ten dental sites, five behavioral health sites and three full pharmacies.
Our organization is committed to meeting the healthcare needs of our local communities. All Omni Family Health sites provide a full range of primary, preventative care and supportive services in the areas of medical, dental, behavioral health, chiropractic, and more.
“Omni Family Health is committed to improving the health of our communities by providing the highest quality healthcare to everyone.”
“Omni Family Health will be the leading provider of quality healthcare by improving health, one patient at the time, through compassion and individual attention to everyon
– We pride ourselves on being helpful to our patients, listening to their needs and doing everything we can to aid their concerns.
– We demand more from ourselves than our patients do from us.
– We provide access to quality health care for everyone who seeks it.
- We lead our patients, families and community in being passionate about their health.
– We work together to meet common goals by encouraging and supporting one another.
– We are committed to the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action.
Omni Family Health In The Community
Our organization takes much pride in not only serving our local communities, but also being a part of them. We are proud supporters of local schools and healthcare education. We provide healthcare outreach to rural areas and offer services through many community programs throughout the year.
Omni Family Health contributes toward the federal, state and local economies by providing quality, affordable healthcare. Click on the link below for more information.
The Community, Economic, and Tax Impact of Omni Family Health.
You can also view our Omni Family Health Information Pamphlet HERE
Patient Centered Health Home